iPhoneObserver provides tips, news, tricks, and guides on how to get the most out of Apple gear. We cover Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and everything in between.
Being a strong Apple advocate, we kinda feel it’s our “responsibility” (shamelessly) to share some tips and guides that may work to help solve the problems. So ideally, you don’t have to visit an Apple Genius Bar or a repair shop.
Besides, learning how to do-it-yourself can provide lots of joy as the process of trial and error, and seeing nasty technical issues getting fixed by your own effort is highly rewarding! At least that is how we feel about it, and we hope you would feel the same as well.
Our product coverage focuses on the full gamut of Apple products…
- Mobile (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
Computers (MacBook, iMac, Mac Pro)
- Smart home (Apple TV, HomePod)
- Software and services (iOS, macOS, watchOS, iTunes, Apple Music, Siri and many more)
As well as…
- Third-party apps and applications
- The universe of third-party accessories: cases, adapters, cables, dongles, portable hard drives, keyboards, mice, wireless earphones, and anything else that complements the Apple product experience.