Ever thought that there’s more to your iPhone 13 Pro Max than what Apple told you it should be? Well, you’re not mistaken! In this article, we will show you the best hidden iPhone 13 Pro Max Hacks, Tips, and Tricks that will definitely blow your mind!
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is undoubtedly the best smartphone in 2022. It’s absolutely packed with great features, awesome hacks, and time-saving tricks.
But how much do you really know about your phone? Sure, you can make phone calls and send texts, but we bet there are some hidden iPhone 13 Pro Max tips, tricks and hacks in this article that you weren’t aware of. Following the same, we are here with the best hidden iPhone 13 Pro Max hacks and tricks you should know right now. These iPhone 13 Pro Max tricks and hacks will not only make you smarter but also change the way how you interact with your iPhone in 2022.
Read on to find out!
Apple iOS has so many features that no story or review can cover everything. But we’ve put together our favorite iPhone 13 Pro Max hacks, tips, tricks, and secrets that you can put into action this very instant, and become an iPhone expert in 2022. These iPhone 13 Pro Max Hacks, Tips, and Tricks will make you familiar with unique features on your phone. Therefore, helping in using it to its full potential. So without further ado, here are the best iPhone 13 Pro Max hacks, tips and tricks in 2022:
1. Automatically enable “Do Not Disturb” at work or school
Think about how embarrassing it is to have your phone go off during a college lecture or a work meeting. Save for the person speaking, it’s so quiet you can hear a pin drop. And then — wham! — everyone is suddenly jolted awake by your loud ringtone. As you scramble to turn off the cacophony, you can feel others’ judgmental glares burning a hole through your back.
Yikes! Well, you don’t have to worry about humiliating yourself any longer with this hidden iPhone 13 Pro Max trick that lets you set up your device to automatically turn on “Do Not Disturb” the moment you step inside your work or school building.
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap on Automation.
- Hit the plus ( ) button followed by Create Personal Automation.
- Select Arrive.
- Tap on “Choose” next to Location.
- Enter your work or school’s address and tap Done.
- If you want, you can add a time range, too.
- Tap on Next followed by Add Action.
- Type in “Set Focus” in the search bar and select it.
- Tap Next followed by Done. Now, whenever you arrive at work or school, your iPhone will automatically enable Do Not Disturb mode.
2. Shake your iPhone to undo mistakes while texting
Make a mistake while typing in the Messages app? No worries! Give your iPhone a good ol’ shake — yes, it’s that easy — to undo your faux pas.
Tap Undo and your last input will disappear.
Note: If you delete something by accident, you can also use the shaking mechanism to restore it.
3. Take a screenshot of a full web page (as opposed to a cropped version)
If you’ve ever taken a screenshot of a web page, which I’m sure you have, you’ll notice that it will only capture the content visible on your display. Everything else on the page gets “cropped out” so to speak. Fortunately, with this hidden iPhone 13 Pro Max trick, you can save the whole web page in a snap.
- Take a screenshot of a web page.
- Tap on the tiny preview of the screenshot (it typically appears on the bottom-left corner).
- You’ll find two options on the top: Screen and Full Page. Tap the latter.
- Tap Done and you’ll find that you’ve saved the full webpage, not just a cropped portion, to the Photos app.
4. Sign docs in a flash
Need to sign a document in record time? Use the following time-saving iPhone 13 Pro Max tip to add your John Hancock in a jiffy.
- Open your document in the Photos app.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap on the pen-tip icon.
- Tap on the plus ( ) button on the bottom-right corner and select Signature.
- Use your finger to add your signature and hit Done.
- Your John Hancock will appear on the document and you can adjust the size to your liking.
5. Long-press the Notes app to quickly scan photos and docs
You don’t even need to open the Notes app to scan photos and documents to your iPhone 13 Pro Max — all you need to do is tap and hold.
- Long press the Notes app.
- Tap on Scan Document or New Photo.
6. Capture video with the music that’s playing in a background app
Here’s a time-saving hidden iPhone 13 Pro Max trick that content creators will love. Music adds pizzazz to your videos, but who wants to spend time using an editing app to add songs to them? Not I! Instead, use the following hidden iPhone 13 Pro Max hack to ensure that the music playing in a background app ends up in your video.
- Go to the Camera app and make sure you’re in Photo mode.
- Open the app that has the song you want to add and play it (e.g., Spotify).
- Go to the Camera app again and drag the shutter button to the right. At this point, you’ll be capturing video.
- Once you’re done recording, you’ll hear your background music in the video.
Your Favorite Hacks, Tips, and Tricks for iPhone 13 Pro Max?
According to us, these were the best hacks, tips, and tricks for iPhone 13 Pro Max. We will try to keep the article updated. Let us know in the comment section that how many of the iPhone 13 Pro Max hacks and tricks that we listed above you already knew. Also if you have some other iPhone 13 Pro Max tricks in mind then we will love to include them in the article. For more like this, visit our tips and tricks section.